2019 is here, and that means a new Reading Challenge!
2018 was a good year for me in reading, as I sent myself a goal of reading 30 books and by the time December finished, I had read over my goal by reading 51 books!
For this year’s challenge, I have set my goal to 40 books, as even though I might read over that target, I may fall at some point into a reading slump, so it allows some reading slump time!
I hope all your reading challenges go well, and you enjoy reading your amazing books!
Every time that I read a book, I will update this page so that you will be able to see how far I have come into the challenge and you will be able to read my review attached to the book.
- The Queen’s Vow: A Novel of Isabella of Castile by C.W. Gortner
- Jane Boleyn: The Infamous Lady Rochford by Julia Fox
- To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- The Vatican Princess by C.W. Gortner
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer